Becoming a Forbes contributor can be a great way to boost your profile and platform – not to mention your earnings. So if you’re serious about making it happen, follow the steps outlined above and you’ll be well on your way.
If you’re looking to get your writing published on a well-respected site in 2022, becoming a Forbes contributor might not be a bad option. Not only will your writing be seen by a wider audience, but you’ll also gain valuable exposure and credibility as an expert in your field.
So how do you become a Forbes contributor? It’s actually not as difficult as you might think. In fact, anyone can become a contributor by following these simple steps:
1. First, create an account on forbes.com.
Forbes.com is an excellent place to publish and contribute articles. To get started, you’ll need to register for an account. Follow the instructions below to create your account:
-Go to https://www.forbes.com/ and click on the “Login” button in the top right corner of the page.
-On the next page, click on the “Create Account” link near the bottom.
-Enter your email address and choose a password, then click on the “Create Account” button.
-Once your account has been created, you can start writing and contributing articles!
2. Next, familiarize yourself with the site and its content by reading articles and interacting with other users.
Most news platforms have a certain scheme that they follow. If you do your research and you are able to “crack the code” on the way they write articles then the success of publishing your article dramatically increases.
3. Once you’ve gotten a feel for the site, start writing your article. Be sure to include the keywords you researched earlier, as well as any other relevant information. Forbes wants you to bring an audience to them and actually contribute to them so having experience in writing articles that rank high on Google will be enticing to Forbes. Another thing you can do is you can bring an audience from social media to help boost your article. If Forbes sees that you have a great audience and your article is decent, they will definitely consider publishing your work.
4. After your article is complete, submit it for review. If it meets the guidelines, it will be published and you will become a contributing writer for Forbes.com!
5. Congratulations- you are now a part of the Forbes community! Be sure to keep writing and contributing regularly to maintain your status. Thanks for writing for us!